- Take the stress out of scheduling with our Scheduling Genie–easily match clients with providers who will meet their unique needs with only a few clicks.
- Unlimited and fully-customizable attributes and preferences can be applied to client and staff profiles.
- Easily enter and update client and provider availability to ensure the right therapists is scheduled for every appointment.
- Drastically reduce the time it takes to create schedules for your team with our advanced and easy-to-use scheduling features including recurring and non-payroll appointments, multi staff availability views, and bypassing service days or overlapping appointments not allowed by the funding source
- Use custom filters to access specific appointment information on the Scheduling Genie.
- Ensure only the correctly credentialed providers are scheduled to meet with clients.
- View multiple provider and client appointments at one time with the Scheduling Matrix.
- See only the information you want to see with custom filters.
- Easily filter schedules for multiple providers and clients for any date or date range with appointments-at-a-glance.
- Get an overview of appointment statuses including cancelled, service not rendered, service rendered, overlapping appointment, group appointment, and more.
- Add or update existing appointments directly from the Scheduling Matrix.
- Access the Scheduling Matrix in the field using NPAGo.
- Key features allow you to keep a steady pulse on contract fulfillment and payroll right from your scheduling screens.
- Access the Payroll Snapshot from the Scheduling Matrix to see how each appointment affects payroll, overtime, and staff hours.
- The Contract Fulfillment Snapshot can be accessed per appointment on the staff or client calendar for a quick glance of how many hours have been completed or how many are needed to complete a client’s contract.
- Create teams consisting of staff and clients working together across multiple offices.
- Define and assign identifiers, or Smart Tags, to teams and view only available staff members within the team in the Scheduling Genie.
- Specify caseloads for each staff within a team.
- Coming Soon! Track team performance and efficiency using NPAWorks’ flex reporting.